Furnace Services Near Redlands, CA: Repair, Maintenance & Installation
Having a reliable furnace is crucial to keeping your home warm and comfortable. At Year Round Heating & Air Conditioning, we install high-quality products and heat systems like gas and electric furnaces at cost-effective prices.
If your current furnace produces less heat than it used to or your utility bills are skyrocketing, it may be time for repair or replacement. Year Round Heating & Air Conditioning provides expert furnace repair and maintenance services to get your Redlands or San Bernardino, CA, home warm again.
Furnace Maintenance Services
Regular maintenance keeps your furnace in good condition and extends its lifespan. During a maintenance appointment with Year Round Heating & Air Conditioning, our certified technicians perform a thorough furnace inspection. This process addresses minor issues before they develop into major problems.
We offer comprehensive furnace maintenance plans with tiered options to accommodate all your needs. These plans include perks like priority service and discounts on parts and repairs for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment.
Thermostat Repair Services
Faulty thermostats can impact your home’s temperature levels, even if nothing is wrong with your furnace. The following signs could indicate a thermostat issue:
- Your HVAC system doesn’t respond when you adjust the thermostat.
- You have poor temperature control and some rooms in your home are hotter or colder than others.
- Your furnace turns on and off frequently.
- The thermostat loses its programmed settings.
- You have unusually high energy bills.
If you suspect there’s a problem with your thermostat or you’re having trouble heating your home, contact the professionals at Year Round Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ll determine the cause and repair or replace your thermostat.
Call the heater installation, repair, and maintenance experts from Year Round Heating & Air (909) 413-5774
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repairs and Emergency HVAC Service
When your furnace breaks down, you need solutions fast. You can count on Year Round Heating & Air Conditioning to be there for you when you need it most with our 24-hour emergency service. We offer the service on nights, weekends, and holidays for no extra charge.
Our experienced technicians resolve all types of furnace problems quickly using advanced tools and techniques. You’ll get long-term solutions that prevent issues from coming back.
What to check if your furnace isn’t working If you notice any of the following signs, contact us for furnace repair services:
- Strong, abnormal smells from a gas furnace: Intense smells around your furnace could indicate many issues, from dust buildup to a gas leak.
- Noisy operation: Loud, persistent noises like squealing and banging could signal that your system has loose or broken internal components.
- Poor indoor air quality: Increased amounts of airborne dust and contaminants may require filter replacement or ductwork cleaning.
- Activated carbon monoxide detector: Your carbon monoxide detector alerts you to the presence of toxic gases in your home, which could come from your furnace.
Contact Year Round Heating & Air, Your Local Professionals
Year Round Heating & Air Conditioning offers the best Redlands HVAC and furnace repair. As a Better Business Bureau (BBB)-accredited business, you can trust us to provide high-quality products and services. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 10-year warranty on parts and labor.