Heating Tune-Up in Redlands, California
Our Local, Professional Heating Technicians Are Available & Excited To Serve You & Your Home
Your heater has an important job: keeping you and your family warm and comfortable indoors during cold winter days.
At Year Round Heating & Air, we know how important it is to have a heating system that you can rely on. Maintaining your heating unit with a tune-up before it gets cold assures that you will have a reliable and efficient heater to keep you and your family warm and comfy while keeping your heating bill low.
Just A Few Benefits
- Reducing your bill is only one of the many benefits of doing your heater maintenance.
- Regular tune-ups will help avoid costly repairs in the future.
- You can greatly reduce the chances of a breakdown during a cold snap by maintaining your system and having a professional perform your annual tune-up.
- Regular tune-ups can also help extend the life of your unit.
- Inconsistent, lack or poor heater maintenance is a guarantee of problems for your furnace down the line.
- Cleaning the system yourself will not be as effective as having a professional doing it for you. We will use a solution that will remove dirt and dust, pollen, and another debris build-up. This can help prevent future leaks in your coil.
- It is very important to have your carbon monoxide levels checked by a professional. Our technician will check the Co2 levels inside your home for the safety of you and your family.
Great question! Our professional heating technicians will perform the following tests, inspections, as well as best practices, to keep your system running optimally for the life of your system.
- Carbon monoxide levels of furnace
- Thermostat Operation Ignition System
- Safety and operating controls and airflow
- Wiring connections, lightening as necessary
- Temperature rise between return and supply air
- Igniter/pilot light
- Gass pressure & flame
- Heat Exchanger
- Clean & Adjust Burners
- Clean Blower